Pages

2011/11/24

Just a feeling

Since i woke up in the morning.

I remembered all the problems, problems that I want to forget it suddenly reappeared. This is not unreasonable is it? 
problems that have been disturbing my brain almost half a day. I heard a lot of my friends who shared about herself. It was almost the same with me, backstabber
but all I heard, they all end edges friendship becomes the enemy. huh? does it matter? fight just because a guy. I think it's very silly.after you know she is a bad person, you immediately hostile and did not make friends with her again. But I'm not that type. 
I know it's  pain. but friendship should not be destroyed just because a guy. even though the friend had lied, backstab or whatever it is. I stay friends , despite knowing its badness . FRIEND IS FRIEND !...... 



2 comments: