Pages

2012/04/07

A Sharp night.

yak! Due to my holiday "Good Friday" Spent my holiday evening with my friends Sherlyn Wijaya , Ccil Meidiana, Veronica Chandra , Irene Beatrice and the last Hendry Colin. we went to the new cafe " UFC" (Unidentified Flying Chicken). I think there service is so so so bad , and the food was very ordinary. hm. i guess i don't want to go there for a second time. Also not very comfort place for hang out. after we had our lunch. we went to a plaza for some relaxing , shopping. But not thought to be very crowded.

After that, we went to another plaza with a leisurely walk. *like a tourist* lol.  we took our early dinner at there and went to drink a coffee as usual. hoho.   And fitting that day I really hate my bangs, bangs this time I feel the worst than ever -.-

                








unsri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment